Institute of Management Studies, also known as IMS Roorkee, is located in Uttarakhand. The college came into being in 1996, with the aim of producing competent entrepreneurs. It currently conducts undergraduate level courses in the field of business administration and computer applications. Affiliated to UTU Dehradun and SDSU Tihri, the college conducts the aforementioned courses with the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. IMS Roorkee also offers quality education in the field of management studies, at the postgraduate level, with the affiliation of Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, and the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- Graduate and Post-Graduate programs in Business Management and Computer Applications.
- A program of monthly lectures.
- An Executive Development Program for middle and senior level executives.
- Endorsing, co-operating and participating in international conferences organised by other bodies in various countries.
- Membership of the Institute at various grades.
- Promotion of research and development in the field of Business and Management.
- Monitoring developments in information technology, especially relating to Business and Management.
- Answering queries and responding to various inquiries concerning Business and Management.
- Serving as a professional club.